HERE’S where things stand from a Carlton injury perspective leading into the first semi final.
Harry McKay (concussion)
– Has entered concussion protocols
– Unavailable to play this week
Jack Silvagni (knee)
– Will be a test to play this week
Corey Durdin (hamstring/shoulder)
– Experienced a hamstring strain at training last week
– Will be unavailable for the remainder of the season
– As a result, he will take the opportunity to undergo surgery to repair a shoulder issue
|Corey Durdin||Hamstring/Shoulder||Will be unavailable for remainder of season after experiencing a hamstring strain at training.
As a result, he will take the opportunity to undergo surgery to repair a shoulder issue. (Update: 11 September)
|Harry McKay||Concussion||Has entered concussion protocols.
Unavailable to play this week. (Update: 11 September)
|Alex Mirkov||Medical||Discovered a leaking aortic valve in his heart.
Will be sidelined for the remainder of the 2023 season. (Update: 16 June)
|Jack Silvagni||Knee||Will be a test to play this week. (Update: 11 September)|
|Zac Williams||Knee||Underwent surgery after rupturing his anterior cruciate ligament.
Ruled out for the 2023 AFL season. (Update: 3 February)